Wednesday 27 June 2007

THE SHIMMERING GATE OPENS!!

At last!

I collected my author's copy of The Shimmering Gate yesterday and have given it the thumbs up so it can now be ordered from both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/203-8942018-3387935?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books-uk&field-author=Taff%20Lovesey.

As usual signed copies are available direct from me through the web site http://www.lovesey.net/

The last few months have dragged and I would like to thank you for bearing with me as I delayed things with the additional editing and proof reading activity and then had a few hurdles jump (or in my case to run through) in the formatting stages.

For those that have already pre-ordered and paid for their copy I should get my first print run copies at the end of next week so I will send these out to you as soon as I have them in my paws!

The official launch date is 1st August but you can get pre-launch copies from both Amazon and myself. No need to wait for the official launch.

I hope you enjoy Shimmering and will want to read on.
I have the basis of book three in my head and will start to pen the novel towards the end of August looking for a release date sometime during late summer 2008.

So, whether your curent reading portal takes you to Spider or Shimmering, enjoy and happy adventuring!

taff

No comments: