Sunday 18 May 2008

Footie and Scribblings

Well done to Portsmouth.
Even though I was hoping for a Cardiff win it was great to see two of the 'lesser' teams contesting the final. A refreshing chnage from Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea domination!

Book fairs have been pretty slow so far this year with sales down, not just for me but apparently for every seller out there. C'est la vie. Swings and Roundabouts!

LITES PC is still eating alot of my time - good that the business is taking off so I can pay my bills, but bad for writing as book three still remains unstarted and has slipped into a 2009 release. Sorry!!

Take care
Taff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least both sets of fans were a credit by having friendly banter with each other & to applaud each other teams at the end. The big four fans can learn from us about respect!!