Monday 28 April 2008

Latest on Shows and Signings

Thanks to those that came and said hi to me in Oakham on Sunday.
It was a lovely Spring day and there was lots of excitement around town as the East Midlands lef of the cycle race sprinted through.

I have also booked a few more shows through the year. The current list of events where you can find me are:

4th/5th May - Walcott Lighthouse, Norfolk
10th May - Cambridge Guildhall
17th May - Lincoln Book Festival
28th June - Lowdham Book Fest - Nottingham
5th/6th July - Peterboro River festival (to be confirmed)
10th July - Market Deeping Summer Street market
26th/27th July - Rufford, Nottinghamshire (to be confirmed)
7th September - Great Ponton, Grantham, Lincs
21st September - Burton Joyce Lincs
8th/9th Nov - Rufford Xmas Nottinghamshire (to be confirmed)
2nd November - East Bridgeford, Nottinghamshire
12th-14th Dec - Bedford Xmas Crafts and Gifts (to be confirmed)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Taff, its me beth you visited our school in 2007, robert manning, I no longer attend that school and I don't know how to cotact you, But i need to talk to you about my writing. Contact me on a game, tribal wars, World 14, I'm Devil-Child.

Anonymous said...

Oh and any one who tries to pose as taff I'll know.

Taffybach said...

Hi Beth. I don't play Tribal Wars but if you want to get hold of me then go to my web page at www.lovesey.net and my email address is there :-)
Taff