Thursday 19 April 2007

Update on Shimmering

Well almost there.
I now have all of the proof back from the proof readers and I am going through making the changes and with a few small section re-writes. The manuscript should go off to the publisher for formatting within the week and then it is just a matter of waiting for the first copy off the press!
Apart from my writing I have been busy with a number of other things of late. Spring has arrived and it is more summer like at the moment so lots more gardening done. I have also been busy helping a few people design their web pages (which is fun) and have organised a couple of craft fairs/signings for myself and a large group attenance at the Knebworth Show in May.
Finally I have opened an eBay shop for independent authors and have been discussing an adult tuition job with Lincs CC plus in my 'spare time' (?!) I have also continued to coach the Peterborough Diamonds Girls u16 football team.
Phew! Busy times!

taff

No comments: