Sunday 25 February 2007

Writing and Promoting Update

Well the sun was shining today and with bulbs peeping through all over the garden it was a day for sorting out the beds and looking online to check out Spring fairs and events.
As such I have requsted attendance at a handful of events over arch and April so fingers crossed for some good sessions and sales.
Shimmering is still coming along. I have had some feedback from the first proof readers and thee is a little more to do than I first though. It is funny how sometimes something can seem so obvious when you write/create it but when read by another things are not so clear to them. Nothin major so I'm still hoping for an April launch but it will probably be back end rather than earlier in the month.
February was a slow month from a sales view point but I have been busy with other things so not too bad considering.
Last week I grouped together a small band of independent authors and opened up an eBay shop as an expereiment. The listings have gone well but I am disappointed with the visibility when the cheaper listing option of 'shop stock' is used. We'll have to see how it works out. Go and check it out at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Lovesey-Independent-Books and why not invest in a first edition signed by author book while you are there.

No comments: